Seventh-day Adventist church.
2. Demonstrate a positive relationship with Christ and be
interested in ministry for others.
3. Must be single and at least 20 years old, in good health,
and willing to train for Bus Driver License Training.
4. Be flexible and adaptable in doing ministry for young people.
5. Have positive interpersonal skills and love young people.
6. Ability to exercise good common sense and judgment in
dealing with human conflict.
8. Ability to speak Japanese, Korean, or Chinese is a plus.
9. Be willing to serve as a substitute teacher & tutor students
10. Be sensitive, caring, and enjoy working with persons from a
diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
11. An individiual who is flexible, adaptable.
12. An individual who is a team player.
1. Send a resumé to the Principal of Hawaiian Mission Academy
1438 Pensacola St., Honolulu, HI 96822-3899
at least four (4) personal references. Please provide their:
- Full name
- Home, business, and cell phone numbers
- E-Mail address
application and fulfill all requirements to serve as a student missionary
or taskforce person.
4. Get registered at HeSaidGo.net
This is the North American Division website for Volunteer Services.
NOTE: Applicants will be notified during the month of April as to their
selection by the Dean and Principal of Hawaiian Mission Academy.