HMA : Forms


Click on the form below that you wish to view.
Click the "Back" button/arrow to return to this page.
Forms may be printed out for use.
Application Forms:
Registration Forms:
Once a student has been accepted for enrollment, the following forms need to be turned in upon registration for classes:

 1.  Registration Forms (7 pages)
 2.  Computer and Internet Acceptable Use Policy (this form may be subject to change from year to year).
      User Agreement and Parent Permission (one per student)

Miscellaneous Student Forms:

1.  Add-Drop Form (student's needing to add or drop a class after the semester has begun will need to fill out this form).

2.  Alternate Exam Form (student's who are unable to take the semester exam's during the designated time will need to fill out this form).

3.  Community Service Form (students are required to fulfill 25 hours of community service for each year of attendance at HMA)

4.  Dormitory Guest Registration Form

5.  Field Trip Permission Slip

6.  Non-Resident Course Form (students want to take summer classes or correspondence classes, need to make a request to the Academic Standards Committee for approval).

7.  P.E. Independent Study Form (prior approval must be requested to the Academic Standards Committee)

8.  Pre-Arranged Absence Form (students that will be out of school, need to be sure to make prior arrangements and get permission from the Principal.

9. Transcript Request Form (there is a $10.00 for each official transcript requested)

Miscellaneous Faculty/Staff Forms:

1.  Field Trip Permission Form

2.  Substitution Form

3.  Personal Leave Form

You will need ADOBE Acrobat Reader in order to open the most documents above. If you do not have ADOBE Acrobat Reader, you many download one for free below.

Adobe® Reader® is required to view this document.
Click here to download Adobe® Reader® for free.