Become a part of our Family...
Contact: Mrs. Nenny Safotu, Registrar
1438 Pensacola Street
Honolulu, HI 96822-3899
Hawaiian Mission Academy admits students of any race to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded to students at any of the Seventh-day Adventist church-operated schools. No discrimination is made on the basis of race in administration of educational policies, application for admission, scholarship or loan programs, and other school-administered programs.
Ask the Administrative Office for:
1. School Bulletin
2. An application packet that consists of:
a. Application Form
b. Confidential Evaluation Forms (3 copies)
c. Consent to Release Information Form A
d. Financial Clearance Form B
e. Confidential Administratorís Report Form C
f. Tuition & Fees Schedule
g. Health & Immunization Requirements
h. SSAT test information (you can go to their website at www.ssat.org.)
When filling out the application forms, please follow the steps outline in our Checklist for Admission form. (Checklist for admissions.pdf) PDF forms can be downloaded by clicking on Forms Download in the top right column.
Applications should be submitted to the Office of the Registrar as soon as possible after receipt. The following items must be on file before the Admissions Committee will take action:
1. Completely filled out forms which were included in the Application Packet.
2. Transcript of credit/grades earned at any intermediate/high school.
3. Proof of completing the eighth grade (report card or diploma).
4. A $25 application-processing fee (non-refundable).
5. Release or student clearance forms from the last school attended.
6. Financial clearance from the former school.
7. Student essay: "Why I Want to Attend HMA"
Additional testing may be required. The results of examinations may be used in placing the student in a study program that best suits his or her capabilities.
All students must re-enroll annually.